Friday, 12 August 2011

Love from above

Whilst we were driving in the car on our way to school I looked out the window to see this and it Made My Day!! Maybe it was just a coincidence, maybe it was just a cloud of water droplets in the sky, maybe I have an over-active imagination, maybe all the stress has finally got to me so that I am seeing things that aren't there, but it makes me happy to believe that it was a little message of love from God as He watches over us from above.


It reminded me that while we go about our daily lives, rushing here and rushing there, following schedules and timetables, we should take a few minutes to stop and look around at the little things.


If we don't, who knows how many other heavenly messages might we miss?


I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. Proverbs 8:17

I hope you have a beautiful day today. I will be posting some more 'before and afters' this weekend, so watch this space. I have also decided what to do with the jelly cabinet that we found on the side of the road. 


I'm so excited, I can hardly wait to get started! Roll on the weekend!


4 comments:

A Rosy Note said...

Ohhh look at that wonderful heart-shaped cloud. It certainly does seem like a message from above. How lucky that you had your camera with to capture it :)

Karen said...

Hi Tricia, thank you for visiting my blog. Glad you liked the cloud. I actually didn't have my camera, and I was saying how good it would be if we could take a picture of it when my son remembered we had the iPad2 in the back seat so he quickly grabbed it and took photos with it. I love new technology:)

andrea said...

Lovely <3 <3 <3
Andrea @ townandprairie

Always A Treasure said...

Wow! You found that huge cabinet on the side of the road!!? Lucky Duck...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget